VCarve v9.015 Setup Sheet output

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

VCarve v9.015 Setup Sheet output

Post by adze_cnc »

I just tried generating a job setup sheet from my upgrade install of VCarve v9.015 from 8.5xx (concurrently installed). Attached is a sample job sheet HTML (zipped) with just the "Material Setup" and "Toolpaths Summary". To me, the "Material Setup" doesn't look right. I'd expect it to be a bit more compactly laid out.

Does this match what others are seeing with their Job Sheets? When upgrading I did choose to migrate tool database, etc. so perhaps I'm getting some weird artifacts related to that.

Also included is a screen shot of the Job Sheet editing gadget from within my v9.015 install. I worry that it mentions v8.0 in the explanatory text.

Any input would be appreciated,
Steven
Job Sheet v9 install.jpg
Attachments
plexi-plinth_Summary.zip
(42.82 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: VCarve v9.015 Setup Sheet output

Post by Adrian »

Mine looks the same although it's a feature I never use.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

Experimenting a bit more it looks to be an issue with the latest version of some browsers. With Microsoft browsers and Opera it displays ok but with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox it doesn't but does on earlier versions.

adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

Post by adze_cnc »

Thanks Adrian.

I didn't think to try it in IE. It displays on screen properly but the print preview shows the same artifacts as the Chrome/Firefox on screen display. Oh, well... I'll dig deeper.

I'm surprised Opera works as I believe it uses the Chrome rendering engine---unless you're running a really old version that uses the original proprietary Opera rendering engine.

Steven