VCP 9 Training video

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
naijin
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home made

VCP 9 Training video

Post by naijin »

Hi there, just upgraded to vcp 9 from 8.5. I downloaded all the tutorials videos and all the gadgets for 8.5. do I have to down load them all again for vcp 9? or do the older ones still apply?...
This may sound a bit silly but when ever I log in it asks for my pass word.... but for the likes of me I can not remember it.. so I go into forgot your pass word and they send me a generic one which only lasts a short while, it tell me that I should go into my profile and up date the password... but where do I find my profile to up date the pass word? :| :oops:

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: VCP 9 Training video

Post by Adrian »

You'll need to download any gadgets again for V9 as most of them were updated because of the double sided and other features added in V9. Some will work, some won't so it's easiest just to install them all again.

Presuming you mean your forum password then you need to click on the User Control Panel at the top of each page, hover the mouse on Overview, click Profile, hover mouse on Edit Profile, click Account Settings. You can change the password in that form.

naijin
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home made

Re: VCP 9 Training video

Post by naijin »

Thanks Adrian, will do :D

Nick