This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
I am a novice, so bear with me. I am trying to cut out old english letters and I can't seem to figure out how to weld the vectors together properly. It also creates a weird toolpath. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: axiom
Weird toolpaths are nearly always a sign of crossing/looping vectors which is especially common when using fonts not designed for CNC work.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 8224
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
I'm very new to Vcarve as well, but I have found the check vectors option great for help with issues I have had with some image vectors, such as looping, intersecting and zero length.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:08 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Openbuilds c-beam machine
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests