On the first day of Christmas...

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

On the first day of Christmas...

Post by RebeccaJ »

My true love (Vectric) gave to me...
A Christmas Countdown! The first door of our 12 Day Advent Calendar is now open! What better way to start December with your own Christmas Countdown! The countdown is formed of two parts (one for the countdown and one for the male inlay for the chalkboard!)
To get the first FREE project go to this link: http://www.vectric.com/vectric-12-days-of-christmas/
We’d love to see your versions of the free project! So remember to post what you have made! For those of you that use social media and want to share to the world your Christmas creations use the hashtag #VectricFreeChristmas
Happy Making!
Attachments
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-01-08-19-34.png
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.

wbrock
Model of CNC Machine: piranha fx

Re: On the first day of Christmas...

Post by wbrock »

I enjoyed making this but I had to redraw it because I don't have Aspire and could not open the file :x

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

The files for that project are in CRV format which works with Cut2D, VCarve and Aspire.

wbrock
Model of CNC Machine: piranha fx

Post by wbrock »

I have vcarve 8.5 and it will not open them. It says This was designed in a newer version software Aspire 9.012, or somthing to that degree. I don't remember word for word what it says, I don't' have it on this computer or I would try to open it.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

The free projects are always designed to work with the latest version of the software. Current Cut2D, VCarve and Aspire version is 9.012. If you had the latest VCarve version you would be able to open them as they are in the correct format for VCarve.

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

Post by RebeccaJ »

For those of you that are not using the latest software (8.5 and below) you can always download the trial version as these files are trial version compatible.

Hope this helps
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.