This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
I imported a dxf that was created with Solidworks, deleted all unnecessary lines, drew cutting vectors over the imported lines and created tool paths w/t results. HOWEVER somewhere along the way one line got moved .037".
QUESTION, how do I anchor imported lines so they can't be moved?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm
- Location: Northwest Washington
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRSAlpha
You can move vectors that you don't want to move to a new or other layer and then lock that layer by right clicking on the layer name in the layer tab or top layer menu and choosing Lock.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 8606
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Adrian, LittleGreyMan, rlp17820 and 32 guests