My Apology

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Hitch
Vectric Apprentice

My Apology

Post by Hitch »

A few days ago, I posted a rank about being ripped off. This was not the case. I made a mistake and I do apologize. I was trying to purchase some images, the site told me I had a problem with my card and to contact my bank. I did and was advised that my card was charged twice for the amount of $144 USD. My first response was "oh, not again" and you all heard my second. Something I can't take back. I sent an email to Design and Make and was advised that no money was charged. I phoned my MC and was advised by another person that the info. I received was incorrect - no amount was charged to my card. I contacted Design and Make and their team went to work on fixing the problem with my MC. I went thru MC to check the transaction and even phoned the company. I have nothing but good things to say about how this situation was handled, classy folks. Once again I do apologize for my actions.

Ron Hitchcock
Canada

Phil
Vectric Wizard

Re: My Apology

Post by Phil »

Ron,

I am glad to see that since you made your original post public you chose to apologize in public.

Phil

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Post by Leo »

It takes a real stand up person to apologize - thank you for that.

We all make mistakes - no big deal
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

+1 to what Leo said, especially a public apology, think we all do things that we wish we could take back when we get frustrated :lol: :lol:

Xxray
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger 1

Post by Xxray »

Class act, props to you Ron.

I think most of us can understand why you were upset, I myself am a notorious hothead and often bark before I think, so I sure can.

In this day and age there are in fact a lot of cyber ripoffs, always be on guard but now you know you are dealing with a very reputable outfit who, if something did happen by mistake, they would surely make it right.
Doug

auga
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: TinyG - Homemade

Post by auga »

One thing I have experienced is some cards/bank don't like the international sales. Since they are
based in the UK I have had my card kicked back from my sale of some models.

But in my case if I link the same card to EBAY. Then use paypal to make the sale it goes with
out a hitch.

Dan