NO individual tile cut

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
monlover
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Omnitech 4X8 with 8 tool

NO individual tile cut

Post by monlover »

Hi
I have a wall of 144" X 192" I have watched the training video for the tiling technique , and try to do this project, but the tile not being individually cut, for example the tile # 1 only the left side only being cut, where is the option to profile each tile individually.
any help will be is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
2017-09-21_1308.png

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: NO individual tile cut

Post by Adrian »

Have you included those vectors when creating the toolpaths? When you save the toolpaths they will generate for each tile if you click the Output Tile option at the top of the Save Toolpaths dialog.

monlover
Vectric Craftsman

Post by monlover »

Ok
here is what I am doing
Generate toolpaths for the total project wall ( run separate toolpaths for holes and another tool path for profiling)
after that I click tile toolpaths , save toolpaths / output tollpaths is alraady checked and output all visible toolpaths in one file is checked.
what i am missing hear
do i have to check on each generated toolpath separete at the etoolpaths lest before clik on save? since we have two types of operations ( drilling and Profiling?)
Thx

monlover
Vectric Craftsman

Post by monlover »

oK
I guess i fingered it out
I was under the imprecation VCP will cut ( Profile) the tile for me according to size entered at tile tool paths window
now i generated a new g code to re size the mdf sheets first , and run the tile programs later and placing she sized sheets by the table pins. Y0 X0
Thx
Attachments
2017-09-21_1901.png