Thank you.

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Rarebyte

Thank you.

Post by Rarebyte »

I want to thank Tony and the crew at Vectric for the latest upgrade. I cut hundreds of parts from Aluminium and plastic and really appreciate the new features in version 4. I own and have used Master Cam X, ArtCam and Visual Mill for several years, all of these are sitting mostly unused on my hard drive. I do need a 3D program from one of the these once a week or so but I will never again consider them for any 2D or 2 1/2D project. I just re-coded a large set of parts for a military job with the new version 4 and saved several hours of run time over the old programs that were done in Visual Mill and MasterCamX.

Thank You!!!!

Numbers1

Post by Numbers1 »

I would like to second Rarebyte's thank you,

The ease of use and the new features are brilliant, just the plate production feature alone has saved me hours on set up.

Thanks Tony and Brian for great software.

Neil

tmerrill
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot

Post by tmerrill »

I too would like to thank Tony and Brian for an excellent product. Version 4 is a pleasure to use and provides me all the tools I need to make the type of projects I do. The layers feature has expecially made life easier for me and I've been busy re-designing old projects by breaking them up into layers and recalulating tool paths.

Keep up the good work guys,

Tim

Jerry In Maine
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Router Parts CRP4848

Post by Jerry In Maine »

Ditto.
I'm an absolute newbie at signmaking and CNC in general - but yesterday I had an individual who sells firewood to toursists here in Maine ask me to make him a rustic style sign pointing to his woodshed. In 10 minutes of design time I had a sign that he was thrilled with. He's has a sawmill and paid me in 6' long x 1" thick solid Oak planks!

I just wish my CNC machine would cut as fast as V-Carve allows me to design.
I'm just a number in a great design