How many computers can I run this pgm on?

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro

How many computers can I run this pgm on?

Postby tony » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:28 pm

If I were to purchase a copy of this pgm, how many computers may we load it on? One PC in the shop, one in the office, my laptop on which I do many of our designs, and my salesperson's pc, she may actually be able to bring in cut files rather than just designs. Is there a dongle or limit to running on more than one machine? thanks, tony
tony

Postby Tony Mac » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:18 pm

Hello Tony,

We understand that our typical customers may have a design PC in the office or at home and another in the workshop that's connected to the CNC machine. So we license the software on a per user basis that allows the software to be used on any one PC at a time. So to answer the first part of your question, Yes it is acceptable for you (a single user) to use the software on multiple PC's.

The second part of your question implies that your Sales person may need to use the software at the same time as you are designing, and this requires a second user licence to be purchased.

The software is licensed using a Security Code (no hardware lock) that is specific to each customer.

I hope this makes sense and answers your question.

Regards,
Tony
Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

multiusers

Postby tony » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:29 pm

Makes sense, thanks
tony

Return to VCarve - General