Another feature request

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Normsthename

Another feature request

Post by Normsthename »

I would like to be able to define different fill colours on certain parts on the carving, instead of the one allowed.
Also it would be nice if you could specify no fill on certain parts of the carvings.
I have done signs that are multi-coloured and I have to load the rendered image into a photo package to manually change the colours, which is a real pain.

Thanks

Andy

Jeffery71

Post by Jeffery71 »

I agree! Would really be nice to have more flexibilty with colors and textures. Some thing simple like clicking a color and then clicking on part of the sign. Also need to be able to have the Material a color and not just a texture.

Jeff

Paco
Vectric Wizard

Post by Paco »

Yeah!... humm... I keep wondering if it would be *easily* feasible to output a 3D model format from the 3D render/simulator of VCP so (((advanced))) users could render their designs into a more rendering oriented package? :roll:

Jeffery71

Post by Jeffery71 »

Paco wrote: users could render their designs into a more rendering oriented package? :roll:
Now that would be pretty nice!

Jeff

Thkoutsidthebox
Vectric Wizard

Post by Thkoutsidthebox »

I mentioned this also before....and just to keep the topic alive, I second the need for the ability to specify fill areas! :D