Editing Setup Sheet in Cut2D Pro

The Gallery is for posting photographs and images of work machined using Cut2D
Kayvon
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark

Re: Editing Setup Sheet in Cut2D Pro

Post by Kayvon »

Tell me if the attached version does what you want. We can go back and adjust it if it doesn't.

You did a good job with your initial modifications. This is not a simple file to edit and I'm always impressed with people who take a crack at something outside their comfort zone.
Attachments
Setup_Sheet.zip
(35.56 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

KMD
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Router

Re: Editing Setup Sheet in Cut2D Pro

Post by KMD »

Kayvon wrote:Tell me if the attached version does what you want. We can go back and adjust it if it doesn't.

You did a good job with your initial modifications. This is not a simple file to edit and I'm always impressed with people who take a crack at something outside their comfort zone.

I was out side my comfort zone for sure. But I was surprised how it could be followed when you stop and think about it.

it works great. I can see the parts when I go with a landscape it wants to print 2 pages. the image is on one page I turned on 2 sided printing.

I would love to learn More about programing I have always found it fun to do. My switch a value and see what it does approach would make for a long drawn out programing experience

Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!