Entering License Code?

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
tcgliderguy

Entering License Code?

Post by tcgliderguy »

I'm all revved up to get started with Cut 2D.... but I can't get anything to happen when I click the "Enter License Code" item in the Help menu...

Does anybody have any suggestions?..... The software just ignores me when I select that item in the drop-down.....

Thanks!

-Taylor
No matter how cynical you are, it's hard to keep up!

RoutnAbout
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 24x18 Desktop

Re: Entering License Code?

Post by RoutnAbout »

tcgliderguy wrote:I'm all revved up to get started with Cut 2D.... but I can't get anything to happen when I click the "Enter License Code" item in the Help menu...

Does anybody have any suggestions?..... The software just ignores me when I select that item in the drop-down.....

Thanks!

-Taylor
Hey Taylor, Congrates and welcome to the forum.

I think the way that they have things set up is that you can't put your license code into any of the trial versions of their products.

When you purchased the license, I think you should have gotten an email confirming the purchase and a 2nd email with the download link. If this hasn't happened I'd contact support. They are very good and quick to help with any problems.
Roll of Honor <-- Never Forget
________
Don

tcgliderguy

Post by tcgliderguy »

Thanks.... that was exactly the problem. I was expecting to "license" the trial version. Apparently, it doesn't work that way....

I'm up and running.. and creating my own problems again.... :-)

-Taylor

RoutnAbout
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 24x18 Desktop

Post by RoutnAbout »

tcgliderguy wrote:Thanks.... that was exactly the problem. I was expecting to "license" the trial version. Apparently, it doesn't work that way....

I'm up and running.. and creating my own problems again.... :-)

-Taylor
Thats great, Am glad your up and running, Don't hesitate to ask any questions , the vectric staff and everyone here is a great bunch of guys.
Roll of Honor <-- Never Forget
________
Don

tcgliderguy

Post by tcgliderguy »

Thanks... If I can get a definitive answer to my question about getting vector type and "non-primitive" shapes out of Adobe Illustrator... and into Cut 2D... I will be one extremely happy camper!

-Taylor