Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Can someone explain to me how I can get a square internal corner in a pocket.
I have previously used other software which had a setting to allow a tool to overcut internal corners to provide a true internal right angle
Is there any equivalent in Cut2D?
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:09 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Workbee 750 x 1000
The filleting tool allows for this, by creating Dog-bone and T-bone fillets.
I assume Cut2D has the fillet tool.
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:34 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Home built cnc router using Mach3.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro
Return to Cut2D - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests