Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Haven't run into this before and wondering where to make adjustment...
My zero is set to bottom left but not cutting in the intended location and 3D view confirms origin is beyond material dimensions. Screenshot:
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:58 pm
- Location: Northern Colorado
- Model of CNC Machine: 1100x1100mm Shapeoko
Try rotating the view. The start point is generally well above the material so at that angle it gives an optical illusion of being away from the corner of the piece when it actually isn't.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 8152
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Return to Cut2D - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests