Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
I am hearing-impaired. I tried to watch video tutorials on using Cut2D 8.5 but there are no captioning. Please add captioning to video tutorials.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:57 am
I would appreciate that as well.
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out - another good day in the shop
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:54 am
- Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot, CAMaster
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 am
- Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark
maybe you can add subtitle to video by your self
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Diy Tool Cnc Metal Motorized Mini Lathe
The tutorials are available on Youtube with captioning. Not sure if they are all there, but a fair amount are.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:15 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot
Return to Cut2D - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests