We are delighted to announce the release of Cut2D Desktop & Pro V10!
Version 10 is a free upgrade to anyone who has purchased 9.5 within 12 months of the V10 release date and to anyone who has upgraded to V9.5 within 3 months of the release date. Your free upgrade will have been credited to your V&Co account automatically. If you are not entitled to a free upgrade you can purchase the upgrade to Cut2D Desktop V10 for $50 USD or Cut2D Pro V10 for $110 USD.
To download your free upgrade or to purchase a paid upgrade please login to your V&Co customer account: https://portal.vectric.com/
Videos demonstrating all the new features can be found here:
Cut2D Desktop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPASsY8o0Zk
Cut2D Pro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFo0pbBQwuYVersion 10 has some impressive enhancements to existing features, as well as some exciting brand-new features including;
• Enhanced 2D Drawing - Intuitively drag multiple vectors and spans to quickly manipulate vectors.
• Node Editing - Can now be performed on multiple vectors at the same time for quicker editing.
• Welding Text - The welding tool now intelligently welds overlapping text, keeping all the internal regions of the text.
• Bitmap Improvements - Directly rotate bitmap images using the rotation handles on the corner of the image.
• Dynamic Text on a Curve - When text is placed on a curve, its anchor can now be freely moved, rather than being limited to the standard three predefined locations.
• Tool Database - The updated tool database makes naming and storing, machines, materials and tools easier.
• Improved Nesting - See all the outer boundaries and outlines for parts, and nest on both sides. (Pro only)
• Lithophane Preview - Easily preview the lithophane effect on simulated toolpaths with lithophane preview mode.
• Integrated Help - Help for all forms can now be found using the integrated help function, which can be found if you click on the question mark icon on the top of each form to get the help for that specific function.
Everyone running Cut2D Desktop & Pro v9 or v9.5 on a computer with internet access will see an update notification in the top right-hand corner of its main window. Simply click on the notification link, log in to your V&Co account and checkout the latest V10 features.
If you run Cut2D Desktop & Pro on a computer without internet access, you can still access your account and download version 10 from any other internet enabled computer by visiting the V&Co site directly using your web browserhttps://portal.vectric.com/
Please note: V10 is a complete installation that will install alongside and independently of your existing software. Once you've installed V10, your previous version will still be available so make sure you are running the latest version by checking the text in the main window title bar (top-left). As soon as you are happy with your update, you can go ahead and uninstall your previous version.Forgotten your V&Co password?Just follow the forgotten password link under password entry box on the V&Co login page to reset it.Forgotten your V&Co username?This is usually the email address you registered with us when you first purchased your software. If you're still not sure, follow the link to email support and we can help you get back up and running.
Enjoy V10 from everyone at Vectric