Attempting to get link to product download

Gallery for images of work cut using PhotoVCarve
oliverhbailey
Model of CNC Machine: iCarver 915X

Attempting to get link to product download

Post by oliverhbailey »

I've been trying for almost two weeks to get the link to a product I purchased last year. I receieved an email from Mark Moran that he emailed the information. After going through all the emails, the only lonks he sent contained the wrong usernames and passwords.

Why is it, that unless I post to this fourm, my requests are completely ignored. I have no problems sending emails anywhere else, and yet I cannot get a response from Vectric unless I post a public message.

I've been trying to move this software for two weeks, lets get this done, please.

I have a business associate in London, right now, so if you can't respond to me, how about just sending a CD or DVD to his hotel.

But I'll tell you, doing nothing isn't going to fix the problem.

Regards,
Oliver Bailey

Mark
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark, ShopBot, Roland PNC3000

Re: Attempting to get link to product download

Post by Mark »

Hello Oliver,

I sent you links to both VCarve Pro and PhotoVCarve on April 11th
I am sorry that your hard drive crashed again and that you did not take my advice
of making a backup of the programs that I suggested the last time that I resent you links
in September of last year.

The passwords in the email of April 11th that I sent to you work, I have tested them.

The only email that I have not responded to (yet) is the one that you sent to me
yesterday evening after the office had closed.

I will respond to this today.

You have already acknowledged that you sent most of your emails to Vectric.com instead of us.
http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 63#p120463
oliverhbailey wrote:Human error at my end.

My apologies. It would seem I never noticed the missing letter in the email address I was using. It wasn't until I clicked the support link that the email got through. I must be going blind.

Regards,
Oliver Bailey

Mark.