Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

New England Meet and Greet

Post by Leo »

August 12, 2017

Plan on it.

Agenda to follow.

Nothing special is planned as to training, or teaching. It's just a social event.
This will be OPEN - if someone wants to do a demo or teach that is welcome and totally voluntary.

I will have a computer, shop, CNC router, Laser engraver, all the woodworking toys, a nice yard, garden, three 10x10 popups, plenty of parking. I have SOME seating but not a lot. If you have folding chairs and are local, please bring them. I have a few folding tables.

Kids, dogs, cats, spouses, friends - ALL invited.

PLEASE - NO alcohol - not even beer. (This is my only request - please honor it)

I will have Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Linguicia dogs, fruit, water, coffee, soda, ice, and maybe some other stuff.
If you want to bring something to share please let me know so I can make sure we don't get duplicates.

I am NOT going to ask for any money, but I WILL be spending money and I really cannot afford to do a complete freebie. Please donate, IF YOU CAN, and please do NOT donate if you truly cannot donate. But - PLEASE - DO - COME - and enjoy the day at my place with kindred spirits.

Please EMAIL me at voisil@comcast.net

I will send you my address and contact information and add you to the list, so I can plan accordingly.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

Leo
Vectric Wizard

Re: New England Meet and Greet

Post by Leo »

I know I am horrible about sending out the information email, but we are still ON.

There are a few people signed up.

I promise I will send out EMAIL directions this week.

Anybody else wanna come?
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

Leo
Vectric Wizard

Re: New England Meet and Greet

Post by Leo »

Sorry about being so slow to send out contact info. I just sent it out today. I have been busy with a lot of stuff, but now I am getting ready for Saturday. Boy, this comes up on you FAST.

Still time to sign up. Price is right, come and meet some kindred spirits.