cut3d

This forum is for general discussion about Cut3D
maineshops
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home built

Re: cut3d

Post by maineshops »

Scott.... i just noticed that this site edited out some of my post that had to do with other software. i will not support such a petty company. send me your email

scottp55
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP11.5

Post by scottp55 »

Dan, I wish you'd reconsider, seems to be a software company thing. At least they don't filter complaints like some. I was told by a software guy he was surprised they let as much stuff go as they do! "Scott--It's a different world!"
scottkport@gmail.com
I've learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone,so you have to please yourself
R.N.

maineshops
Vectric Craftsman

Post by maineshops »

ya Scott it just ticks me off at the pettiness but it is their company and i should bight my tongue. understand that i think their product is just fine and should stand on its own merit. i really don't see other software as a competitor. two good products that happen to parallel in spots. Dan

scottp55
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP11.5

Post by scottp55 »

Whew! Thought you were gone. I can kind of see the point though. It could get REALLY confusing for Newbies like me if people were talking different programs(gets confusing enough when people start discussing multiple graphics programs just to get vectors to cut). I get lost sometimes on CNCForum as I have no experience except running a PW Tapematic 30 yrs ago which was a trained monkey job. :)
Most forums are NOT as friendly/helpful/sharing as this one.
Playing with V inlay today--You ever tried it?
http://forum.vectric.com/viewtopic.php? ... 4&start=60
I've learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone,so you have to please yourself
R.N.

maineshops
Vectric Craftsman

Post by maineshops »

never tried the inlay but it looks interesting. i'm just spread too thin lately. gettin too old for so much activity. the logs keep gettin bigger and heavier. dan